1. A condition where breathing continually stops and starts while sleeping
2. The worst type of fat for the heart found in fast foods, margarine and shortening that increase LDL cholesterol.
3. A small wearable monitoring device that keeps track of your heart rhythm
4. A valve located between the upper left heart chamber left atrium and the lower left heart chamber left ventricle. Responsible for your blood flowing in the right direction
5. A disease of the heart characterized by irregular and often faster heartbeat.
6. Any change from the normal sequence of heart's impulses causing the heart to beat too fast, too slow, or erratically
7. The muscle that pumps blood received from veins into arteries throughout the body.
8. The lowest part of the brainstem in front of the cerebellum
9. Medications used to control heart rhythm, as well as to treat angina, or chest pain, and reduce high blood pressure
10. Dinking this seems to increase the risk of an irregular heart rhythm.
11. What the brain sends to the heart
12. Measures and records the electrical activity of the heart to detect cardiac problems and monitor the heart’s health