1. The concentration of glucose in the blood
2. This Type of Diabetes is a chronic disease, but it is not an autoimmune disease. It develops as a result of lifestyle habits. It's most common in those who are overweight or obese, physically inactive, andor have a lot of belly or visceral fat.
3. A condition in which opposing forces are equal to one another
4. A tendency or practice, especially one that is hard to give up
5. Activity requiring physical effort, carried out to sustain or improve health and fitness
6. A metabolic disorder in which the body has high sugar levels for prolonged periods of time.
7. A state of abnormal or excessive fat accumulation
8. Make someone or something different; alter or modify
9. A special course of food to which one restricts oneself, either to lose weight or for medical reasons
10. The body's natural response to protect itself against harm creating visible redness and swelling.
11. The way in which a person or group lives
12. A hormone produced in the pancreas by the islets of Langerhans, which regulates the amount of glucose in the blood.
13. A simple sugar which is an important energy source in living organisms and is a component of many carbohydrates.
14. Having the pleasant taste characteristic of sugar or honey. The taste of candy.
15. Elongated, tapered organ located across the back of the belly, behind the stomach.